- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Rooftop-Equipment Supports - Airtec Products Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Big Foot Systems support all types of HVAC/R equipment, ductwork, piping, and other building services on flat-roof applications without penetrating the roof membrane. The supports replace corrosion-prone landscape timbers or labor-intensive, welded metal fabrications. They consist of prefabricated, 1.6-square-inch, corrosion-resistant, hot-dipped, galvanized tube modules supported by 1-square-foot UV-protected, glass-filled, nylon footings with anti-vibration mat bases.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation