Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Rooftop Chillers - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The WeatherMaker rooftop product line from Carrier uses Puron refrigerant to meet the increasing demand for air conditioners with non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
The units achieve a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) of 13 SEER — and an Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) of up to 11.2 — making them ASHRAE compliant and ENERGY STAR-certified.
The units use grip-handled access panels, built-in no-strip screws and an integrated terminal board. The WeatherMaker also includes scroll compressors, filter driers, pressure safety switches and a newly designed and enlarged control box.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability