Rooftop Chillers - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The WeatherMaker rooftop product line from Carrier uses Puron refrigerant to meet the increasing demand for air conditioners with non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
The units achieve a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) of 13 SEER — and an Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) of up to 11.2 — making them ASHRAE compliant and ENERGY STAR-certified.
The units use grip-handled access panels, built-in no-strip screws and an integrated terminal board. The WeatherMaker also includes scroll compressors, filter driers, pressure safety switches and a newly designed and enlarged control box.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation