- Maintenance Craftsperson »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- General Maintenance Mechanic »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Facilities Coordinator »
Rooftop Chiller Unit - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Centurion rooftop PD series from Carrier uses Puron refrigerant and provides single-zone, variable-cooling capacity with fan-speed control in a single rooftop unit. The units have Energy Star-certified efficiencies with up to 15.0 Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratios (SEER) and achieve design criteria outlined in ASHRAE 55, “Thermal Environmental Conditions for Human Occupancy” and ANSI S12.60, “Acoustic Standard.” The new series also supports LEED certification.
The chillers use variable-capacity scroll compressors and variable-speed indoor fan systems.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation