- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
Roofing membrane - Soprema Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Sentinel® PVC integrates silver and copper metallic powder to provide enhanced aesthetic appearance and weathering capabilities. The membrane resists grease and oil exposure and is fire-and-wind-rated by Underwriters Laboratories and FM Approvals. The membrane is available in small rolls, making it easier to lift and maneuver. Crews can install the system over a variety of substrates in all climates and apply it to the top of existing asphalt roofs.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Select the Right Cool Roof
- How to Use the CRRC Database to Select Cool Roofs and Walls
- Roofing Projects Face Complex Challenges