- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Facilities Director »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Management Director »
Roofing Membrane - Sika Sarnafil Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Sika Sarnafil’s G476 waterproofing membrane is now available in a six-and-a-half foot wide self-adhered format. The membrane is a 120-mil thick composite sheet composed of a 60-mil vinyl waterproofing membrane and an integral 60-mil non-permeable closed cell foam backing layer coated with a pressure sensitive adhesive. The flexible foam backing layer conforms around minor irregularities in the substrate and provides a cushion for the waterproofing membrane.
The pressure-sensitive adhesive provides a tenacious bond between the membrane composite and substrate to mitigate potential water migration under the sheet. The system’s self-adhering component is designed to increase installation efficiency, according to the company.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability