- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Head Gardener »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Roofing Cover Board Reduces Labor, Adhesive Costs - Johns Manville - Facility Management Product Release
JM has combined its industry-leading Invinsa high-density (HD) polyiso cover board with Enrgy 3 CGF to make a new composite board called Invinsa Foam. Contractors can save time and labor by installing our new composite board. Savings can be as high as 10 percent on labor and adhesive costs.
Invinsa Foam joins polyiso and Invinsa in the factory for a strong bond. The resulting composite product provides a high level of roof protection. Invinsa Foam is the only dual-density composite board with a HD layer that meets ASTM 1289, Type II, Class 4, Grade 3. The HD layer has an industry-high compressive strength of 150psi (nominal).
The JM Invinsa Foam product also represents the highest R-value (per inch) of any polyiso dual-density composite board in the industry. Click to see a table to understand how Invinsa Foam delivers the best performing dual-density polyiso composite product.
Invinsa Foam is a make-to-order product in our Bremen, IN facility with standard lead times of 14 days. Please contact your sales representative to calculate the savings on your next fully adhered job using Invinsa Foam.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?