- Facilities Technician II »
- Facilities Management Director »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Facilities Director »
- Director, Finance & Administration »
Roofing - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s smaller 5-foot-wide-by-40-foot-long FleeceBACK EPDM membranes weigh less than 100 pounds, making rooftop delivery easier, according to the company. The product is ideal for tall buildings located in crowded inner-city neighborhoods where rooftop access is limited and the use of large cranes to load the material is impractical or impossible.
The product uses hot melt adhesive technology and is available in 100- and 115-mil thicknesses. The product uses factory-applied tape at its seams, eliminating the need to use cold-applied, slow-drying adhesives.
The product comes with pressure-sensitive and pre-fabricated accessories.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability