- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Roof coating - Duro-Last - Facility Management Product Release
Duro-Shield is designed to enhance the performance of a variety of commercial substrates — Single-ply membranes, metal, mineral and granule-surface built, smooth-surfaced built-up, and wood. The coating is 100 percent elastomeric acrylic and available in 30 percent, 50.3 percent, and 53.1 percent total solids by volume. The coating is applied with a white finish that reflects the sun’s rays.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems