Roof coating - Mule-Hide Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
SEBS is designed primarily for use in repairing and restoring metal roofs but can be used on thermoplastic polyolefin, ethylene propylene diene monomer, asphalt, modified bitumen, Kynar, concrete, Hypalon and PIB roofing systems. The solvent-based coating can be applied in low temperatures. Cure times are not prolonged by high humidity, and rain will not wash away uncured coating.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Roof Coatings Come of Age
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects