- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Roof adhesive - Mule-Hide - Facility Management Product Release
Helix low-rise offers adhesion of approved roof insulation, thermal barriers, cover boards, and fleece-backed single-ply membranes to a variety of acceptable roofing substrates. The two-component, construction-grade polyurethane foam is applied in one step. Both parts of the adhesive are ready to use from the container and are applied simultaneously in a 1:1 ratio. The adhesive cures fully in minutes.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems