- Groundskeeper »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Campus Operations Manager »
Roof adhesive - Mule-Hide - Facility Management Product Release
Helix low-rise offers adhesion of approved roof insulation, thermal barriers, cover boards, and fleece-backed single-ply membranes to a variety of acceptable roofing substrates. The two-component, construction-grade polyurethane foam is applied in one step. Both parts of the adhesive are ready to use from the container and are applied simultaneously in a 1:1 ratio. The adhesive cures fully in minutes.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision