- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Roof Profile - Stevens Roofing Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Stevens EP Profile Plus is an enhanced 1.5-inch tall extruded profile for installation on commercial roofs that can aesthetically benefit from a standing seam metal roof. The system is engineered for installation on both flat and radius roof decks without deformation. The battens are installed with a double-sided butyl tape, so there are no penetrations of the membrane to ensure watertight system integrity.
It is available in energy-efficient white, patina, pewter, terra cotta, dark ivy green, light slate gray desert brown, neon blue and buckskin. The assembly carries a UL Class A rating with unlimited slope approval. All membranes can be produced in custom lengths of up to 240 feet to speed installation and eliminate end laps and T-seams.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems