Roof Mastic - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Silver-Flash cold-applied, trowel-grade, silver mastic repairs and aluminizes flashings in a single step. This multi-purpose material can be used to install or maintain flashings, as well as to repair holes, splits, or blisters in the roof surface.
It uses an oxidized asphalt base reinforced with additives to eliminate run or sag in vertical surfaces. It also reflects ultraviolet rays, preventing premature degradation. Users can apply it to any asphalt roofing system.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Roofing Replacement Is the Best Option
- Best Practices for Recovering Low-Slope Roofs
- How to Add Value on Your Next Roofing Project