- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Roof Mastic - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Silver-Flash cold-applied, trowel-grade, silver mastic repairs and aluminizes flashings in a single step. This multi-purpose material can be used to install or maintain flashings, as well as to repair holes, splits, or blisters in the roof surface.
It uses an oxidized asphalt base reinforced with additives to eliminate run or sag in vertical surfaces. It also reflects ultraviolet rays, preventing premature degradation. Users can apply it to any asphalt roofing system.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems