- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facilities Technician »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
Roof Insulation Panels - Hunter Panels - Facility Management Product Release
The H-Shield DWD from Hunter is a rigid roof insulation panel consisting of closed-cell polyisocyanurate foam core laminated to coated, glass fiber mat facers. Panels can be applied directly to wood decks for either a Class A or Class B fire rating without the need for a fire-rated slipsheet or gypsum cover board.
H-Shield DWD is available in 4-foot-by-4-foot and 4-foot-by-8-foot panels and in thicknesses ranging from one to four inches. Hunter also manufactures tapered panels for improved drainage.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Know These Common Culprits for Moisture Infiltration
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating