- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Roof Hatch Railing - Kee Safety Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The KeeHatch system features fewer parts to assemble than other hatch railings as well as pre-built uprights and drop-in fittings to install the horizontal rails easily, according to the company. Affixes to the hatch and does not penetrate the roof itself. Constructed of aluminum-silicon-magnesium alloy.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems