Roof Hatch Railing - Kee Safety Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The KeeHatch system features fewer parts to assemble than other hatch railings as well as pre-built uprights and drop-in fittings to install the horizontal rails easily, according to the company. Affixes to the hatch and does not penetrate the roof itself. Constructed of aluminum-silicon-magnesium alloy.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Staffing and Security: Successful Roof Replacement Projects
- Roof System Selection: Ensuring Successful Roof Replacements
- High-Level Decisions: Successful Roof Replacements