Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Roof Drain Installs Without Tools - OMG Roofing Products - Facility Management Product Release
The SpeedTite Roof Drain is a drop-in-ready drain that installs in about half the time of other insert drains. No special tools are required; facility staff simply insert the drain stem into the existing drain leader and hand-tighten the mechanical seal to create a symmetrical water-tight seal. The 10-inch long drain stem accommodates most existing conditions. An extra large flange allows positive attachment of roof flashing membrane, and flanges are also available with TPO or PVC coatings for direct hot-air welding.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When is The Time to Repair, Replace or Restore a Roof?
- Understanding How Roofing Issues Occur
- How To Select a New Roofing System