- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
Roof Drain Installs Without Tools - OMG Roofing Products - Facility Management Product Release
The SpeedTite Roof Drain is a drop-in-ready drain that installs in about half the time of other insert drains. No special tools are required; facility staff simply insert the drain stem into the existing drain leader and hand-tighten the mechanical seal to create a symmetrical water-tight seal. The 10-inch long drain stem accommodates most existing conditions. An extra large flange allows positive attachment of roof flashing membrane, and flanges are also available with TPO or PVC coatings for direct hot-air welding.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Use the CRRC Database to Select Cool Roofs and Walls
- Roofing Projects Face Complex Challenges
- How to Select the Right Cool Roof