- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
Roof Drain Filter - Blocksom & Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Roof Drain Filter from Blocksom prevents blockage in scupper and drain grates by collecting dirt, leaves and debris that would otherwise flow into the drainage system.
Filter installation requires common hand tools, cable ties and roofing adhesive or wire.
Roof Drain Filter is available in three sizes, in either pads or rolls, and can fit virtually any drainage system.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know