- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Roof Coating - Progressive Materials - Facility Management Product Release
Pro-Eco Sil HS 3200 Series is a low VOC, high solids silicone roof coating that’s designed to provide a seamless waterproof membrane on top of existing roof surfaces that consist of metal, various single-ply membranes, existing smooth surface BUR, granulated cap sheet, well-adhered acrylic coating or concrete. The solvent-free coating is a dispersion of silicone rubber that cures in one to four hours at normal temperatures and humidity levels. The product is resistant to weathering, aging, oxidation, wind-driven sand, rain, snow, ozone, UV and temperature extremes typically found on roofs, offering long-term protection.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems