- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Building Technician »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Roof Coating - Henry Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Reflective acrylic latex roof coating from Henry meets LEED requirements for credit 7.2 cool roofs and is ENERGY STAR-rated, UL classified and fire-rated. HE28ODC is brilliant white, has Dade County code certification, meets California Energy Commission requirements, and has a 10-year warranty.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision