- Facilities Technician »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Roof Coating - United Coatings - Facility Management Product Release
KYMAX roof coating is a water-based, latex, Kynar-modified coating that offers reflectivity, color stability and weatherability over new and existing roof surfaces and is an alternative to solvent-based urethane systems. The product is specifically designed as a finish coat over standing seam and corrugated metal roofs, sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam, modified bitumen, PVC, TPO, Hypalon and EPDM.
KYMAX can also be applied directly over the company’s Roof Mate, Roof Mate Basecoat, Roofshield or Sunshield systems over a variety of roofing substrates. The product is inherently resistant to dirt, fire and biological growth, providing protection against algae, mildew and industrial fallout. Product also offers additional UV protection and color stability for graphics and custom colors, and is an excellent barrier to plasticizer migration. Applied at a rate of two to four dry mils, KYMAX offers the long-term performance of a traditional 16 to 24-mil topcoat.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Know These Common Culprits for Moisture Infiltration
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating