- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Roof Boards - Georgia-Pacific Building Products - Facility Management Product Release
DensDeck roof boards are glass-mat faced, gypsum core panels that are designed to resist fire and moisture while providing the roof with strength and dimensional stability.
Available in 1/4-inch, 1/2-inch and 5/8-inch sizes, the product achieved a Class A fire rating from Underwriters Laboratories and FM Approvals, according to the company.
Possible applications for the roof boards include single ply roofs, modified bitumen roofs, built-up roofing, hybrid systems, metal roofing, self-adhesive roofs, spray foam roofs, liquid membranes and roof tile, slate roofing and wood shake roofs.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems