- Building Assistant »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Facilities Manager »
Roof Boards - Georgia-Pacific Building Products - Facility Management Product Release
DensDeck roof boards are glass-mat faced, gypsum core panels that are designed to resist fire and moisture while providing the roof with strength and dimensional stability.
Available in 1/4-inch, 1/2-inch and 5/8-inch sizes, the product achieved a Class A fire rating from Underwriters Laboratories and FM Approvals, according to the company.
Possible applications for the roof boards include single ply roofs, modified bitumen roofs, built-up roofing, hybrid systems, metal roofing, self-adhesive roofs, spray foam roofs, liquid membranes and roof tile, slate roofing and wood shake roofs.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Does Your Coating Match Your Roof Type?
- How to Spot Troubles in Different Types of Roofs
- Understanding the Benefits of Metal in Commercial Buildings