- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
Roof Adhesive - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
White-Star technology applies to white, reflective gravel and provides reflectivity. Workers can apply the product with an airless sprayer or a roller. The roof can accept the gravel layer immediately after workers have applied the adhesive. The result is a roof that resists fire and water and reduces air-conditioning loads and the effects of thermal cycling. Workers can apply the single-component, aliphatic, polyurea liquid on new roofs or to existing smooth or mineral roofs.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems