- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Roof Adhesive - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
White-Star technology applies to white, reflective gravel and provides reflectivity. Workers can apply the product with an airless sprayer or a roller. The roof can accept the gravel layer immediately after workers have applied the adhesive. The result is a roof that resists fire and water and reduces air-conditioning loads and the effects of thermal cycling. Workers can apply the single-component, aliphatic, polyurea liquid on new roofs or to existing smooth or mineral roofs.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision