- Building Technician »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Rock-Ply - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Roofing Membrane offers the look of rock or stone ballast without the weight. The Rock-Ply membrane is a thermoplastic, single-ply roofing system. The ballast pattern is printed onto the membrane, then a special polymer coating is applied to protect the finish from marring, fading, and dirt accumulation. All fasteners, flashings, and edge details included.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision