- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Rock-Ply - Duro-Last Roofing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Roofing Membrane offers the look of rock or stone ballast without the weight. The Rock-Ply membrane is a thermoplastic, single-ply roofing system. The ballast pattern is printed onto the membrane, then a special polymer coating is applied to protect the finish from marring, fading, and dirt accumulation. All fasteners, flashings, and edge details included.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems