Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Risk Assessment Tool - RedSky Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s E911 risk assessment tool is a free online program that provides organizations with information about specific aspects of their environment or communications network that may negatively affect prompt emergency response. The assessment looks at multiple risk factors in three areas: workforce mobility and infrastructure; facility location and complexity; and work environment. When users answer a short series of questions, they receive an online report that assesses their organization’s risk, discusses the implications and offers initial recommendations.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How to Implement New Technologies Into Emergency Communication
- How Technology is Changing Emergency Communication
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies