- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Risk Assessment Tool - RedSky Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s E911 risk assessment tool is a free online program that provides organizations with information about specific aspects of their environment or communications network that may negatively affect prompt emergency response. The assessment looks at multiple risk factors in three areas: workforce mobility and infrastructure; facility location and complexity; and work environment. When users answer a short series of questions, they receive an online report that assesses their organization’s risk, discusses the implications and offers initial recommendations.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- Resilience: Are You Ready for the Next Crisis?
- Facility Strong: How to Fund Investments in Resilience
- Does Reliance on Technology Make Buildings Less Resilient?
- 2 Dead from COVID-19, Florida County Closes Building
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires