- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
Rheem Classic Series Tankless Electric Water Heaters Manufactured to Improve Hot Water Performance - Rheem - Facility Management Product Release
Manufactured to improve hot water performance, the new Rheem Classic Series Tankless Electric Water Heaters are efficient and easy to install point-of-use units. The system utilizes a self-modulating technology that activates only when water is running, which provides hot water faster without wasting energy – and performing at a thermal energy efficiency rate close to 99 percent. The compact design mounts directly to the wall with common hardware and the unit’s external control panel has a digital display so water temperature can be adjusted in one-degree increments from 80 to 140 degrees.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation