Resource Scheduler - PeopleCube - Facility Management Product Release
PeopleCube’s Resource Scheduler has updated features, including a new user interface, conflict resolution for recurring meetings, kiosk support for office hoteling and hot desking, lobby display support, and additional enhancements to the Microsoft Outlook/Exchange module.
The updated user interface in this latest release of Resource Scheduler simplifies and accelerates the resource scheduling workflow by allowing users to click directly in the calendar at the desired date and time to make a reservation. Additional enhancements made to the application interface include scrollable information displays that make it easier for users to access and view information from within the application.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Overcoming Resistance to CMMS Upgrades
- CMMS Specification To Ensure the 'Right' Fit
- Turning Software Problems into Solutions and Success
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs