- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Rental Chillers - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
CenTraVac units are available for backing up a large building, adding capacity for a expansion or providing additional cooling. The chillers are available in 225-1,000 tons, and 480-volt and 4,160-volt models are available. The units are weatherized for outdoor use, the starters are unit-mounted, and the units are equipped with the AdaptiView™ chiller-control panel.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation