- Project Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Maintenance Mechanic I »
Remote Monitoring System - Sensaphone Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The SCADA 3000 connects to a personal-computer host and offers a high level of monitoring, data logging, and alarm notification. It comes packaged with Windows-compatible software to track 16 universal inputs and eight relay outputs. Expansion input and output modules make it possible to monitor up to 144 total points, so the system's capabilities can grow with any given application. The system allows managers to access live status, alarm history and other advanced information from any computer within a specified computer network. The unit monitors environmental conditions and alerts managers of changes in temperature, power failures and surges, pressure, timers, alarms, excess humidity, water on the floor, and intrusion. The system sends managers notifications via phone, fax, text message, numeric page or e-mail. With its Ethernet capacity, operators can access alarm activity, reports and additional data more easily.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- Resilience: Are You Ready for the Next Crisis?
- Proactively Protect Your Office From the Next Pandemic
- How the Coronavirus Pandemic Has Reshaped Traditional Facility Manager Roles
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies