Remote Energy Monitoring - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Remote Energy Monitoring service can integrate with existing or new energy meters, linking them through an Internet gateway to allow for web access to a building's energy use statistics. EnergyView online allows estimations of the actual cost of energy use, tracking and reporting of CO2 emissionsm and monitoring of water, gas, electricity and steam consumption. The data can be viewed through a web browser, BlackBerry or iPhone.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs