Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Remote Elevator Diagnostic System Tracks Performance Issues - Qameleon Technology - Facility Management Product Release
QarVision’s remote elevator diagnostic system works on any elevator and records every trip an elevator makes. LAN and WAN connections put QarVision on the Internet, letting building owners and service technicians track elevator performance and find problems from anywhere. QarVision is portable and quick to set up. It sends email or text-message warnings and summaries.
QarVision can increase the reliability and lifetime of elevators by identifying problems early. It allows faster problem resolution to increase up time. By recording every trip, intermittent problems can be easily identified and solved. QarVision monitors energy use by the elevator so that performance can be tuned to reduce energy costs.
For more insights on the products, technology, benefits and challenges of the Building Internet of Things, visit www.FacilitiesNet.com/IoT
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Overcoming Resistance to CMMS Upgrades
- CMMS Specification To Ensure the 'Right' Fit
- Turning Software Problems into Solutions and Success
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs