- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Reflective Roof Surface - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Sunburst™ mineral surfacing is available as a factory-applied option on select StressPly® high-performance membranes, for one-step installation of waterproofing protection and reflective surfacing. Factory-applied Sunburst minerals provide a reflective surface that reduces rooftop temperatures, while providing extreme hail, wind and weather protection. The surfacing is an optional upgrade with StressPly Plus FR Mineral and StressPly E FR Mineral membranes, and it comes standard on StressPly EUV FR Mineral and StressPly Max FR Mineral. StressPly membranes have numerous application options, including hot, cold, self-adhering, and torch.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know