Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Reflective Coating - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Pyramic® Base Coat is a water-based, pure acrylic, self-curing latex polymer. Workers can apply it over built-up roofs, modified-bitumen systems, and asphalt-emulsion-coated surfaces to improve the application surface for reflective topcoats. The coating offers several benefits for applicators and building occupants, including: reduced volatile organic compounds; no flammable fumes, unpleasant odors, or toxicity; and a shorter application window to minimize occupant disruption.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roof Inspections and Streamlining Maintenance
- 8 Tips for Roofing Preventive Maintenance Inspections
- Roof Inspections: Establishing a Plan