Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Reflective Coating - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Pyramic® Base Coat is a water-based, pure acrylic, self-curing latex polymer. Workers can apply it over built-up roofs, modified-bitumen systems, and asphalt-emulsion-coated surfaces to improve the application surface for reflective topcoats. The coating offers several benefits for applicators and building occupants, including: reduced volatile organic compounds; no flammable fumes, unpleasant odors, or toxicity; and a shorter application window to minimize occupant disruption.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When is The Time to Repair, Replace or Restore a Roof?
- Understanding How Roofing Issues Occur
- How To Select a New Roofing System