Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Real Estate Software - Leo Software - Facility Management Product Release
Leo Software’s Free:Leo Stacking Plan software graphically portrays the status of vacancies and leases, color-coding each suite within a building to show deadlines and action dates. The stacking plan provides an at-a-glance barometer for property managers, asset managers and owners. Schedules created with the application may be emailed or saved as graphic images for use in other documents.
The secure, Web-hosted application is accessible from any standard Web browser. Each registered user’s data is securely stored on dedicated servers at Rackspace, for instant access from any browser-equipped, Internet-connected computer.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs