Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Real Estate Billing System - NACT Telecommunications - Facility Management Product Release
Iris is an NACT T converged billing solution platform that offers open, scalable features for organizations that need to bill and manage recurring revenue opportunities.
The software gives real estate owners and managers the ability to offer all the services expected by tenants and to package them on one monthly invoice. Iris allows owners to capture fees and other profits when they handle invoicing internally.
Service requests are made online via a customer service interface. Service requests and fulfillment are not limited to VOIP or telephone services; as a converged billing platform, it can incorporate any service, such as work orders for carpet cleaning or paper recycling services. As a hosted billing platform, Iris doesn't require IT personnel to manage the technology.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs