- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
Pump System - Modine Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The redesigned Airedale ClassMate vertical DX cooling and heating system comes equipped with the CF™ microchannel evaporator coil to improve efficiency. No plenum is required for additional hot-gas reheat, hot water, or electric heat coils. All coils fit inside a standard unit, reducing installation time and the need for optional equipment. The system includes a one-piece door with air vents on the side for quieter operation. The system is available in four capacities from 2-5 cooling tons in two cabinet sizes. Improved fan capabilities overcome high static pressures and allow for more flexible applications and installations.
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- For HVAC Optimization, High-Hanging Fruit Doesn't Have to Mean 'Expensive'
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation