Pump System - Modine Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The redesigned Airedale ClassMate vertical DX cooling and heating system comes equipped with the CF™ microchannel evaporator coil to improve efficiency. No plenum is required for additional hot-gas reheat, hot water, or electric heat coils. All coils fit inside a standard unit, reducing installation time and the need for optional equipment. The system includes a one-piece door with air vents on the side for quieter operation. The system is available in four capacities from 2-5 cooling tons in two cabinet sizes. Improved fan capabilities overcome high static pressures and allow for more flexible applications and installations.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation