- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Chief Engineer »
- Facilities Maintenance Supervisor »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Building Assistant »
Pump - Armstrong Fluid Technology - Facility Management Product Release
Armstrong Fluid Technology has enhanced its Fireset Horizontal Split Case (HSC) pump line with two new technologically advanced models.
Featuring a tilted parting design to maximize efficiency by minimizing turbulence at the impeller eye, the new 5x4x17F and 6x5x12F pumps are ideal for installations that require between 500 and 1,000 USgpm. Compatible with both electric motor (50 Hz and 60 Hz) and diesel engine drivers, the new Fireset HSC pumps offer a variety of features:
• Double suction design for excellent operating efficiency and high flow performance
• Superior mechanical features including suction and discharge alignment, dynamically balanced and fully enclosed impeller, factory-aligned pump and motor, protective bearing-removal mechanism, and removable upper-half casings for extended durability, excellent operating efficiency and easy maintenance
• The suction and discharge are on the same center line to allow sprinkler contractors to do re-piping in the pump room before the pump arrives
• Pump design using industry standard common parts (i.e. standard packing and gland) and tools for easy and cost-effective maintenance
• Right or left hand suction configuration with electric-driven pumps for easily adapting to mechanical room piping arrangements
• Compact design (distance between suction and discharge flanges) for easier installation and maintenance in tight spaces.
The Armstrong line of Fireset HSC Pumps offers a performance range of 500 USgpm to 3,000 USgpm.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- How Managers Can Prepare for Wildfire Season
- What You Need to Know About Fire Barrier Inspections
- What You Need to Know About Fire Door Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA