- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Pump - Honda Power Equipment - Facility Management Product Release
The WX10K1A dewatering pump, which features a mini four-stroke engine, is designed for applications including irrigation, flood control, light construction and swimming pool draining. Performance improvements include: a 50 percent improvement in priming time to 80 seconds at 16.4 feet; a 18 percent improvement in total head lift to 118 feet; a 15 percent improvement in suction head lift to 26 feet; a maximum output pressure increases from 43 psi to 51 psi; and a weight decrease from 15 lbs to 13.4 pounds.
It features a lightweight aluminum centrifugal self-priming pump with an aluminum impeller and volute, and a carbon/ceramic mechanical seal. Additional features include: a standard garden hose adapter; a standard suction hose and strainer; a standard transport handle; a 37 gallon per minute capacity; operation with regular gasoline – no mixing of gas and oil required.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How to Prepare for a Natural Disaster During a Pandemic
- Essential Workers: Facility Managers' Expanded Role During the Pandemic
- How the Coronavirus Pandemic Has Reshaped Traditional Facility Manager Roles
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies