Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Project Monitoring Software - Environmental Health and Engineering - Facility Management Product Release
The Inchstone project monitoring program combines a customized service along with a web-based management application that provides building owners with access to real time information on selected critical project deliverables.
The service consists of an initial review of the contract document language to ensure all critical project deliverables are included. Then a dedicated account manager provides all record-keeping services required to maintain site currency during the project, including the creation of electronic documents from printed material as required.
Owners and managers can utilize the website for information on the construction project schedule and status at will. The application enables access to status reports, progress graphs and charts, as well as upcoming deadlines for all identified contractual deliverables.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Overcoming Resistance to CMMS Upgrades
- CMMS Specification To Ensure the 'Right' Fit
- Turning Software Problems into Solutions and Success
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs