- Building Technician »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
Project Monitoring Software - Environmental Health and Engineering - Facility Management Product Release
The Inchstone project monitoring program combines a customized service along with a web-based management application that provides building owners with access to real time information on selected critical project deliverables.
The service consists of an initial review of the contract document language to ensure all critical project deliverables are included. Then a dedicated account manager provides all record-keeping services required to maintain site currency during the project, including the creation of electronic documents from printed material as required.
Owners and managers can utilize the website for information on the construction project schedule and status at will. The application enables access to status reports, progress graphs and charts, as well as upcoming deadlines for all identified contractual deliverables.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How to Integrate a CMMS with Building Automation
- Maximizing Data To Streamline Operations
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs