Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Power Distribution Unit - Eaton's Electrical Business - Facility Management Product Release
Powerware Enclosure Power Distribution Units (ePDU) from Eaton are designed to give IT managers more control over escalating power requirements for power distribution in data centers or high-density rack environments.
The units provide switched and managed functions to offer IT managers receptacle-level control, a Web server interface, user-defined sequencing of outlets and virtual grouping of outlets to permit single-click reboots for multi-corded servers.
Additional Powerware ePDU features include: Availablity for single-phase and three-phase applications up to 36 kilowatts, which is flexible enough for blade server and switchgear applications. Units also use separate circuit breakers for groups of receptacles to limit the impact of overload conditions on most models, and they support remote monitoring and management at the outlet, branch circuit and ePDU level.
- Overcoming the Tension Between Data Centers FMs and IT
- Tips for Improving Worker Safety During Data Center Construction
- Bringing More Women Into the Data Center FM Field
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs