Power Distribution Unit - Hewlett Packard Co. - Facility Management Product Release
HP’s 8.6 kVA and 11 kVA three-phase modular power distribution units are designed for blade systems and dense data center environments requiring rack-mount power distribution. Each unit uses a standard three-phase input plug and has six IEC C19 outlets.
Units consist of two types of components: the control unit and up to six optional extension bars. The control unit may be mounted in a 1U/0U space, and the extension bars mount directly to the frame of the rack in multiple locations. Extension bars have seven outlets each bringing the possible total number of outlets to 42 for each unit.
- How to Manage Critical Data Spaces
- Don't Overlook These Critical Data Spaces in Your Facilities
- Staffing Shortages May Hinder Data Center Success
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs