Portable cooling pump - MovinCool - Facility Management Product Release
The Climate Pro 12 features a cooling capacity of up to 10,200 Btu per hour, a heating capacity of up to 9,900 Btu per hour and a minimum operating temperature with plenum of 24 degrees. The portable cooling unit plugs into any standard 115-volt, 15-amp outlet. The model’s LCD display provides convenient step-by-step instructions to start, setup and program operations.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation