- Facilities Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
Portable Heat Pump - MovinCool - Facility Management Product Release
The Climate Pro™ 18 has a cooling capacity of 14,600 Btu per hour, a heating capacity of 13,700 Btu per hour and a minimum operating temperature with plenum of 24 degrees. The controller features an expanded LCD screen that displays diagnostics and step-by-step instructions to start, set up and restore operation. The system is fully compatible with most standard, off-the-shelf wireless thermostats. The pump includes hermetically sealed refrigeration units and fan motors.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation