Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Portable Heat Pump - MovinCool - Facility Management Product Release
The Climate Pro™ 18 has a cooling capacity of 14,600 Btu per hour, a heating capacity of 13,700 Btu per hour and a minimum operating temperature with plenum of 24 degrees. The controller features an expanded LCD screen that displays diagnostics and step-by-step instructions to start, set up and restore operation. The system is fully compatible with most standard, off-the-shelf wireless thermostats. The pump includes hermetically sealed refrigeration units and fan motors.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation