- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
Portable Heat Pump - Atlas Sales and Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The PACSlim-5 heat pump for indoor/outdoor use delivers 57,100 BTU/hr cooling capacity and 55,700 BTU/hr heating capacity, yet is less than 30-inches wide. May be used as a portable cooling unit only, a cooler with electric resistive heat, a conventional heat pump, or heat pump with auxiliary electric heat. Units are available in either 208-230 V (single-phase or triple-phase) or 460 V triple-phase power supply, with or without 10 or 15kW resistive heat.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation