- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Portable Heat Pump - Atlas Sales and Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The SHAC Model 1811 provides supplemental heating in areas with temperatures of 45 degrees and up. It measures 20-1/4 inches wide, 42 inches deep, and 42-1/2 inches high. The portable unit delivers 1.8 tons of heating capacity and 1.5 tons of cooling. Additional features include a high-lift condensate pump, independent evaporator and condenser motors, and automatic restart in the event of power failure.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation