Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
Portable Coolers - Atlas Sales & Rental - Facility Management Product Release
All models of Office Pro, Classic, and Classic Plus portable coolers are available with R-410A refrigerant, which meets environmental standards. The portable air conditioners are available for rental or purchase to provide primary, supplemental or emergency cooling. Applications include data centers, server rooms, telecommunications closets, offices, retail stores, industrial plants, warehouses, and special-event locations.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation