Portable Air-Mover - Dri-Eaz Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Jet CXV TurboDryer is rated at 3,200 cubic feet per minute and is switchable between 1.5, 2.0 and 3.0 amps. At the 1.5-amp speed, users can connect up to eight units, making it possible to dry walls or areas up to 200 feet without an extension cord. The double-walled, roto-molded housing also helps minimize sound. Users can open the housing by removing two screws, providing quicker access to all internal components for cleaning and inspection. The unit features built-in cord storage inside the housing, and workers can stack multiple units securely for easier storage and transport.
- Now Is the Time to Prioritize Indoor Environmental Quality
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Understanding the Standards of IAQ
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts