- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Head Gardener »
Portable Air Conditioner - Atlas Sales and Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
Portable Air Conditioner delivers 12 tons (139,400 BTU/hr) of cooling capacity in a compact size. The KPO model measures 32” wide by 64” deep by 62” high and fits through a standard door. The 12-ton unit can be positioned outdoors to duct cold air in, or indoors to duct hot air out. Condenser and cold supply and return air can be ducted up to 60 feet using high static blowers.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation