- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Assistant Director »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Mechanical Engineer »
Portable Air Conditioner - Atlas Sales and Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
Portable Air Conditioner delivers 12 tons (139,400 BTU/hr) of cooling capacity in a compact size. The KPO model measures 32” wide by 64” deep by 62” high and fits through a standard door. The 12-ton unit can be positioned outdoors to duct cold air in, or indoors to duct hot air out. Condenser and cold supply and return air can be ducted up to 60 feet using high static blowers.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation