Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Portable Air Conditioner - Atlas Sales and Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
Portable Air Conditioner delivers 12 tons (139,400 BTU/hr) of cooling capacity in a compact size. The KPO model measures 32” wide by 64” deep by 62” high and fits through a standard door. The 12-ton unit can be positioned outdoors to duct cold air in, or indoors to duct hot air out. Condenser and cold supply and return air can be ducted up to 60 feet using high static blowers.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability