- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
Portable Air Conditioner - KwiKool Portable Cooling Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Model SAC2411 is the largest portable air conditioner possible on a 115-volt circuit with 2 tons of capacity. It measures 20 inches by 42 inches by 42.5 inches, and it is ETL-test approved for electrical performance and reliability. This unit is suitable for applications with back-up generator, 115-volt power, which will not power standard air-conditioning systems.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation