Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
Portable Air Conditioner - KwiKool Portable Cooling Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Model SAC2411 is the largest portable air conditioner possible on a 115-volt circuit with 2 tons of capacity. It measures 20 inches by 42 inches by 42.5 inches, and it is ETL-test approved for electrical performance and reliability. This unit is suitable for applications with back-up generator, 115-volt power, which will not power standard air-conditioning systems.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation