Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
Portable Air Conditioner - Atlas Sales and Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The Office Pro 63 is a 460-volt, 5-ton-capacity unit designed to deliver cooling to large data centers, offices, and other applications where temperature control is critical and 460-volt, three-phase power is used. The unit features a programmable digital thermostat, a dual-speed fan for airflow control, and an automatic condensate pump for continuous operation, including nights and weekends. The unit weighs 705 pounds.
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation