- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Director of Facilities »
Polypropylene-Random Pipe Receives Upgrade - Aquatherm - Facility Management Product Release
Aquatherm Blue Pipe is getting a new look.
The polypropylene-random (PP-R) pipe will be predominantly blue with a thinner green stripe so it can be identified easily as Blue Pipe from any angle.
Additionally, the markings on the Aquatherm Blue Pipe, Green Pipe, Lilac Pipe, and Red Pipe have been modified to make the standard dimension ratio (SDR) line of print larger for easier identification and recognition. The type of pipe series and SDR markings will be a continuous print strip along the full length of the pipes’ packaging. The type of pipe (MF, UV, etc.) will also be included.
Although the stripes between the old and new Blue Pipe may not line up perfectly, fusing the new Blue Pipe with the old pipe style will not cause any problems and the difference will only be aesthetic. Both versions of the Blue Pipe will be in circulation until the current stock of the old version has been completely sold.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation