- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Polyiso Insulation - Firestone Building Products - Facility Management Product Release
The Firestone polyiso offering includes ISO 95+TM GL Insulation, RESIST Insulation, and ISOGARD HD Cover Board. Polyiso insulation performs well in cold temperatures. Its new formulation offers the same high-performing insulating capabilities with even more added benefits. At temperatures as low as 40 F, the R-value remains at 5.6R/inch. At low temperatures, competing polyiso boards may require additional thickness to achieve the same R-value of Firestone’s polyiso. It also won’t soften or melt when exposed to extreme weather conditions. It’s easy to install and requires less embodied energy to manufacture, providing an environmentally friendly option.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Post-Installation Maintenance for Roof Replacement Success
- Eye on Installation for Successful Roof Replacements